Monday, August 24, 2009

Cencoroll Science-Fiction Anime's TAF Trailer Posted


Aniplex to release anime by one-man animation team Atsuya Uki this year..

Cencoroll's story begins when a giant monster sends a town's citizens into a panic — except for a girl named Yuki and her acquaintance Tetsu. Tetsu happens to have his own strange creature named Cenco as a pet. Another boy appears in the town and controls the monster threatening the people, and the stage is set for a battle.

Looking at the preview, this looks like it might be interesting. Although the quote above, I'm not sure yet. It is impressive though that it was created by a single person. I also appreciate the fact that the drawing / animation style is just a little different that what appears to be common these days. Looking forward to seeing this one. Looks like New Yorkers will get to see it before I do... bummed.

Link to trailer..

Source
ANN
Cencoroll

No comments:

Post a Comment