Friday, August 14, 2009

Can't wait!

I was bored the other night so I thought I would look at the website of Fathom Events to see if they had anything special coming up in theaters... I had missed Death Note the live action version so I was hoping to get lucky. Well, I did! Little did I know but there is Eureka Seven - good night, sleep tight, young lovers coming to theaters for 1 night.

I'm so excited, like a kid at Christmas... Eureka Seven is one of the 1st anime series I watched in its entirety and enjoyed. The bummer part is it is only for one night here in the states. I'd love to hear what others thought of the movie as I see it has been shown elsewhere already. I hope there is a good turn out here... Perhaps that will encourage more events like this.

Trailer from YouTube


Source Links:
Fathom Events
ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment